The Foundations online pro-life curriculum dives deep into history, cultural movements, and competing worldviews to provide the biblical perspective pro-life Christians need to compassionately engage the culture and defend human life. Our courses reveal how American government, education, media, civil rights movements, and the Church have been transformed so that abortion, and other assaults on human life and dignity, have become acceptable.
1. Humans are made in the image of God
2. Humans are humans from their earliest biological beginning
3. Humans aren’t constructed, we develop from within
4. All humans are persons with God given rights
5. Equality is based on our humanness
6. God calls us to works of justice and mercy
Read the video transcript
After the curriculum
The Foundations pro-life curriculum builds the framework that Christians need to discern between the worldly and spiritual battles and understand and engage the culture as we move forward into particular areas of pro-life ministry, outreach, and direct action. Learn how we activate churches to move from education to action and assist pro-life organizations already working on the front lines.