Session 1: Difficult Truth©, the first course in the Foundations pro-life curriculum, provides baseline knowledge about abortion and the issues that surround it. This course can be used as a stand-alone course, but is also included in the Foundations pro-life curriculum package.
What you’ll discover in Session 1
- The six principles at the foundation of the Christian pro-life movement
- The Christian response to abortion
- The birth control-abortion connection
- Abortion procedures in each trimester (medical illustrations are used)
- Abortion survivors
- Disposal of fetal remains
- Commodification of fetal remains and the fetal parts trade
- Post-birth abortion/infanticide practices
- Messages of deception in the abortion industry
- A compassionate view
- Hope and healing
Watch a sneak preview
Session 1 is divided into three online modules. Each module includes approximately 20 minutes of content and a 10-15 minute quiz and discussion/reflection activity. Total Session 1 time is approximately 2 hours, with activities. You will have access to this course for 30 days and can take it as many times as you’d like. When you purchase the Foundations pro-life curriculum, the course is available for 6 months.
Your purchase also grants you access to the Educe® Knowledge Base—our online library that includes links to all the research used to develop this course, recommended resources, and supplemental materials like video clips, audio recordings, and downloadable articles.