- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website and in the courseroom for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website and in the courseroom is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website and our courseroom meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website and in our courseroom which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website and our courseroom may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
We do not sell, share, or otherwise distribute our users’ personal data or information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Refund requests must be received via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of the date of enrollment. Refunds will be issued in full, minus the credit card processing fee Educe incurred at initial purchase, when course content has not been consumed in the courseroom. If content has already been consumed in the courseroom, Educe will deduct from the refund the value of the consumed content.
© Educe. All Rights Reserved. The curriculum, instructional design, assessments, instructional content, and visual layout design in Educe® courseware are the sole proprietary property of Educe (the owner). No part of this proprietary courseware may be resold, redistributed, reproduced, or republished in any way. Owner makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or significance of any aspect of the material, and cannot be responsible for any interpretation or use that may be made of it. It is solely the user’s responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of the material. All graphics, audio, and video media designed into this course are used for research and non-profit educational purposes only, as per Title 17, Section 107 of the U.S. Code and the Technology, Education, and Copyright Harmonization Act of 2001.